In the forex market, time is of the essence and each minute counts. The top 5 Forex signal providers ranking for 2013 is a short list. Forex traders depend on the accuracy of signals in order to make the best of the available forex trading opportunities. A trader subscribes to these signals in an effort to diversify his or her trading by reflecting the trades of other forex traders who have recorded good trades previously. There are many signal providers out there and as a trader, you have to choose a forex signal provision service that is reliable and does not manipulate the results or in any case make any false statements as this exposes you to more risks in the forex market.
What to know about forex signal providers
An FX signal is the alert a trader in the currency market receives in order to inform the decision taken of whether to sell or buy a given currency pair. On the other hand a signal provider is the company which specializes in the provision of such a signal. Sometimes it forex brokers also offer the signals to their traders at a fee.
The other consideration is the of signal services offered by the provider. It is worth noting that there are many forex signal providers and their services differ from one provider to the other. Most providers offer their customers with signals in form of performance trackers, emails, SMS and also via online alerts when one visits the provider’s website. However, most of the available providers have been known to protect their trade strategies and for that reason, using the trade signal from them is a risk and requires a considerable amount of blind trust in them.
Some of the best FX Signal providers
There are many signal providers currently and not all of them offer the required signal services. What distinguishes the best from the other signal providers is the quality, reliability as well as the affordability of the signals offered.
Here are the top five forex signal providers;
1. www.forexsocialsignals.com : – Considered the best judging by the level of service that it offers to its users and subscribers. With ITM Financial, you are assured of a 60-70% chance of making profitable trades. The signals offered are easy to use and one only requires logging in to the site in order to get access to them. Also, there is no cost incurred when you subscribe to receive forex signals via email alerts. In fact, the presence of an automated system makes this provider more reliable as you are sure to receive forex signals as soon as they are available.
2. www.forexsignals.me – Offers a comprehensive forex signal service to its users. It is one of the signal providers regulated by NFA (National Futures Association). Its services include the delivery of FX signals in real time in accompaniment of expert analysis backing forex trading decisions. The delivery of the signals is through emails, SMS services and two weekly live FX trading sessions at a reasonable price.
3. www.buyforexsignals.com :- Forex signals service since 2003. Try the best forex signal directly to your email and alerts to your mobile phone via sms. Their accurate daily forex trading signals are 100% mechanical (set it and forget it style) and designed to manage profits and losses. Statistically talking: this is a winning system.
4. www.4xsignal.com :- 4xsignal is one of the few forex signal provider offering free trial periods to their new customers. The signals come with the Stop Loss which is guaranteed not to go beyond 200pips per currency pair. The chances of making profits with this signal provider is high as the signals offered are neither Martingale nor Scalping strategies.
5. www.instantforexsignal.com :- Offers signals that are suitable for small investors in the forex market. Instant forex signal provides a software platform from which its subscribers can receive the instant signals and use them on their MT4 platforms to automatically trade in the forex market.